Certificate in Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Nutrition (CPN)
It is no secret that the health of a child is of utmost importance to any parents. Even more so when the baby is within the womb and depends on the mother’s health for its survival.
The correct environment for the baby’s growth needs to start being prepared even before the conception. It is imperative today for many couples to change and improve their lifestyles in order to be healthy successful parents. In this search they look for those who can help them, guide them and nurture their health to the optimum so their baby inherits the same.
The job of a pre-natal nutritionist is to coach a couple before conception, throughout the pregnancy and post delivery during lactation. Most pregnancy nutritionists work with a couple for a long time alongside their doctors, and are responsible for guiding and mentoring the client to inculcate healthy eating patterns.
- Pre conception nutrition
- Preconception helth
- Nutrients and supplements to start before pregnancy
- Changes in hormones during pregnancy
- Changes in weight and metabolism during pregnancy
- Changes in Skin hair and nails during pregnancy
- Changes in Uterus, placenta, overies and reproductive organs during pregnancy
- Changes in internal organs
- Changes in cardiovascular health
- Understanding the three trimesters
- Carbohydrates and their importance
- Fats and protein during pregnancy
- Micro nutrients and their importance during pregnancy
- Anemia during pregnancy
- Calcium deficiency
- Foods that are toxic
- Obesity management
- Gestational diabetes
- Nausea and morning sickness
This is a good course for those who want to be:
- Pregnancy nutritionist
- Pre-conception nutritionist
- Pregnancy coach
- Pregnancy counsellor
- PPD counsellor
- Lactation counsellors
- Ob assistant
- Ob nutritionist
- Ob nurses
- Text Lessons
- Multimedia Lessons including Videos/ Podcasts/ PPT/ Slideshows (wherever relevant)
- Optional Reading Resources
- Gamified Quizzes (true/false, single choice, multi-choice, fill in the blanks, sort in order, match the answers and much more) at the end of each module
- Projects, Assignments and Self-Assessment Papers where necessary
- Dedicated course forum to start discussion threads with other students in the same course
- Q&A section where the teacher can answer your queries directly.
- Lifetime Access to all material and all Future Updates
ALL READY TO ENROL?
Why join Allied Healthcare Academy?
We do believe in giving our students the best experience possible. Our academy has a lot of benefits, below we list out a few. But remember, with lifetime access, any and every new feature or benefit will always be available to you.
SEAL OF TRUST
Still not Convinced?
Our Students have something to say..
Don't wait to get your Diploma
You can download your diploma as soon as you complete your course with just a single click and even share it to your LinkedIn profile.