Certified Nutrition Therapist (CNT) – Level II
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Certified Nutrition Therapist (CNT) – Level I
Nutrition is the single most important part of human life. It is what sustains our lives. This course will give you a deeper understanding into what the effect of cooking is on these nutrients, how processing effects food and how calorie labels should be read. It goes into the details of nutrients, their properties and how their overdose, toxicity, deficiencies etc may affect health. The course goes deeper into how you may balance the nutritional needs for individuals and clients including those with special needs of nutrition related diseases.
- Dietary Fads
- Myths and Facts about Diet
- Nutritional pathways
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Nutritional Toxicities and Overdoses
- Nutrient Disorders
- Nutrients and their Bioavailability
- Nutrient Absorption
- Compounds that Interfere with nutrition Absorption
- Nutrients that Interfere with Absorption of Each Other
- Cooking and Its Effect on Nutritients
- Food Processing and Its Effect on Nutrition
- GMO Foods
- Recommended Daily Intake of Nutrients
- Reading Calorie Labels
- Assessing Nutritional Status and Needs of Special Groups
- Planning a Balanced Diet
This is an advanced course and is useful for many diverse careers. Some of the options to explore would be:
- Health Coach
- Nutrition Therapist
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Healthcare Journalist
- Nutritional Chef
- Fitness Trainer
- Natural Healer
- Text Lessons
- Multimedia Lessons including Videos/ Podcasts/ PPT/ Slideshows (wherever relevant)
- Optional Reading Resources
- Gamified Quizzes (true/false, single choice, multi-choice, fill in the blanks, sort in order, match the answers and much more) at the end of each module
- Projects, Assignments and Self-Assessment Papers where necessary
- Dedicated course forum to start discussion threads with other students in the same course
- Q&A section where the teacher can answer your queries directly.
- Lifetime Access to all material and all Future Updates
ALL READY TO ENROL?
Why join Allied Healthcare Academy?
We do believe in giving our students the best experience possible. Our academy has a lot of benefits, below we list out a few. But remember, with lifetime access, any and every new feature or benefit will always be available to you.
SEAL OF TRUST
Still not Convinced?
Our Students have something to say..
Don't wait to get your Diploma
You can download your diploma as soon as you complete your course with just a single click and even share it to your LinkedIn profile.