Certified Nutrition Therapist (CNT) – Level III
This course will delve deeper into eating disorders, recognising behaviours in clients that may require medical intervention, making charts with Eds in mind etc. The course explores how toxicity and oxidation processes can harm our bodies and dietary measures to contain and control them. We will also study allegries and intolerances, medical conditions, obesity and finally understand how to hold consultations.
This course forms the third and final level of the “Certificate in Nutrition Therapy”. This is an advanced course for those who are truly contemplating a career in nutrition or dietetics field. The course requires you to complete Levels 1 & 2 before you can start with studying this.
Once you complete all three courses you will be ready for a wonderful journey in the career of nutrition. The study of nutrition is a vast and deep one. And just as with any other field in science or medicine, you must never stop learning, however this course will culminate all the knowledge you need to start a thriving career in the field of nutrition therapy.
- Eating disorders
- All Types of Eds – Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, BED, etc
- Understanding risk factors for ED
- Treatment of ED
- Being Part of a Treatment Team
- Fiber and stomach/Bowel problems
- Bowel diseases- Crohn’s Disease, Colitis, Constipation, Anal diseases, IBS
- Diagnosis, Symptoms and treatments of bowel diseases
- Food allergies and Intolerances
- Oxidative stress
- Food toxicity and poisoning
- Detoxification of the diet
- Detox diet
- Electrolytes- sodium, potassium etc
- Electrolyte functions, imbalance, treatment
- Water toxicity
- Medical conditions that Interfere with nutrition
- Medicines and drugs that interfere with nutrition
- Diet for special diseases
- Obesity – causes and risk factors
- Prevention and treatment of obesity
- Setting up a Nutrition Consultancy
This is an advanced course and is useful for many diverse careers. Some of the options to explore would be:
- Health Coach
- Dietetic Assistant
- Dietetics Practitioner
- Health Club Manager
- Fitness Coach
- Nutrition Therapist
- Nutrition Counsellor
- Healthcare Journalist
- Nutritional Chef
- Fitness Trainer
- Natural Healer
- Text Lessons
- Multimedia Lessons including Videos/ Podcasts/ PPT/ Slideshows (wherever relevant)
- Optional Reading Resources
- Gamified Quizzes (true/false, single choice, multi-choice, fill in the blanks, sort in order, match the answers and much more) at the end of each module
- Projects, Assignments and Self-Assessment Papers where necessary
- Dedicated course forum to start discussion threads with other students in the same course
- Q&A section where the teacher can answer your queries directly.
- Lifetime Access to all material and all Future Updates
ALL READY TO ENROL?
Why join Allied Healthcare Academy?
We do believe in giving our students the best experience possible. Our academy has a lot of benefits, below we list out a few. But remember, with lifetime access, any and every new feature or benefit will always be available to you.
SEAL OF TRUST
Still not Convinced?
Our Students have something to say..
Don't wait to get your Diploma
You can download your diploma as soon as you complete your course with just a single click and even share it to your LinkedIn profile.