Certificate in Sports Nutrition (CSN) – Level 2
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Certificate in Sports Nutrition (CSN) – Level 1
Whether you’re an athlete, coach or an aspiring sports nutritionist, you would need to be able to work out a nutrition plan that suits not only a pro athlete but also you would like to ensure that the meals you plan are perfectly and ideally prepared and calculated. The field of sports nutrition is just as nuanced than the clinical nutrition field. Any small deviation or mistake can show on the field and in the performance. Just as your knowledge with the right nutrition and diet shows in an improved performance, strength, stamina and endurance.
A sports nutritionist should be able to customise each athletes’ plans to suit their unique sport, eating habit, workout and practice timing and their unique body type. This course is the advanced level course in our Sports Nutrition courses. It is a must for anyone aspiring to be a sports nutritionist, coach, or any pro athlete.
After completion of this course you will receive a certificate showing the completion of this certificate course, and an Advanced Diploma in Sports Nutrition.
- Understanding the role and types of supplements
- Food supplements
- Hormonal supplements
- Protein supplements
- Ergogenic Medicines
- Efficacy and safety of supplements
- Nutrition for sports in high altitudes
- Nutrition for sports in hot weather
- Nutrition for sports in cold weather
- Nutrition for fat loss goals
- Nutrition planning for weight loss
- Assessment for body fat and goal setting
- Assessment for muscle mass and goal setting
- Nutrition for muscle gain
- Functional nutrition
- Nutrition for immunity for athleletic performance
- Nutrition for prevention of injury and fatigue
- Ideal body composition
- Body composition goals and nutrition planning
- Disordered eating problems in athletes
- Meal planning for athletes with eating disorders
- Sport specific nutritional strategies for endurance athletes
- Sport specific nutritional strategies for stregth athletes
- Sport specific nutritional strategies for intermittent athletes
Ideal candidates for this course are:
- Nutritionist (making a move into sports nutrition)
- Aspiring nutritionists
- Professional Athletes
- Sports Coaches
- Anyone who will be guiding professionals for their nutritional needs
- Anyone who needs to have in depth understanding of how the body processes each and every protein, carb or fat
- Anyone who needs to make extremely targeted and calculated charts for their clients
- Text Lessons
- Multimedia Lessons including Videos/ Podcasts/ PPT/ Slideshows (wherever relevant)
- Optional Reading Resources (wherever relevant)
- Gamified Quizzes (true/false, single choice, multi-choice, fill in the blanks, sort in order, match the answers and much more) (wherever relevant)
- Projects, Assignments and Self-Assessment Papers where necessary
- Dedicated course forum to start discussion threads with other students in the same course
- Q&A section where the teacher can answer your queries directly.
- Lifetime Access to all material and all Future Updates
ALL READY TO ENROL?
Why join Allied Healthcare Academy?
We do believe in giving our students the best experience possible. Our academy has a lot of benefits, below we list out a few. But remember, with lifetime access, any and every new feature or benefit will always be available to you.
SEAL OF TRUST
Still not Convinced?
Our Students have something to say..
Don't wait to get your Diploma
You can download your diploma as soon as you complete your course with just a single click and even share it to your LinkedIn profile.